Sunday, June 29, 2008

ahhh.. it's been 10 days since i updated my blog.. what's up with me these days? sigh~ whatever it is, all i can say is, year 2008 is the worst year for me.. as far as i lived though. a lot of things happened.. i think i'd like to keep them unrevealed. i mean, no point of me pointing it out le.. it won't make differences anyway.. maybe things would be worse.. yeah, as how i'd expected it would be.. so, be it.


i am really tired le.. tired, exhausted of things and incident these days.. too much to write.. and lazy and no point of me doing it.
lalala~
all i can do now is, go on my day like any other day.. be miserable.. keep quiet and be patient whenever something happened to me that can stab me to death.. i know i am crapping, again. gah, whatever.


family: looks ok. but not very ok
friends: looks ok but not ok
love: complicated
money: pokai
studies: drain
brain: tangled
emotions: empty



2 comments:

Coffee Lover Kid said...

owhh... cheer up okay.. 2008 is not very nice for me too.. but i still brag about them in my blog.. hoping that writing it down can at least have some other ppl giving ideas on solution.. but still in the end, we still gotta go thru it rite? =)

june said...

yeah we must.
just feeling tired. =]