Saturday, January 10, 2009

suddenly had a flashback. a thought that happened last year.
i wonder why this could happen. i try to tell myself it's not true at all.. i hope..
but my mind keep flashing back to the time where i saw it. and everytime i do, it's so hurtful.. i try not to believe it's true. but how could i? i mean, i SAW it with my own eyes k? if someone else would have told me, then, at least i can still accept it. accept the fact that i might be troublesome to u guys. so now, i try to remind myself, hey, no, don't say it, dont ask, everything, just put a damn smile on ur face, and make sure, it is not a forceful one. make sure, it doesn't seem forceful though my heart knows it is. argh! God bless me with all the strength and courage in me please. i hope...i really hope...that i would be a good mask.. not to leak a single expression. not a tiny bit. i still can't believe my eyes. this can't be true. this can't be you. this can't BE!

1 comment:

jolishfe said...

aiyo... no place for me to scribble... so i write here yea..

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!
THANKS for the CUPCAKES!!
THANKS for the NOTE!!

n yea... i'll rmmbr to fetch u... but remind me not to send u to the trashcan!