Monday, May 31, 2010

Updates, College, Life

Some updates here about me. =)

Just finished Study Skills this morning.. Luckily I checked my paper a few times before passing up or else I would loose a quarter of my marks. =(
So sorry for Ke Yi, she did not read the questions. Sigh. better luck next time =)

I love my new friends, new environment, new everything. But I also did not forget my old friends too. I miss I-Lyn, Tze Ni, Eunice, Pei Ying, Guat Phing, Jing, Carmen, Joanne and everyone. Miss u too Che =)

Did I mention I passed my driving test d? Haha. After second time. My tyres finally >50% on the stupid yellow line on the hill.
P.S: I-Lyn, please don't say that 'word' again. Hmm. And yes, gonna fetch u first! =P

On the 28th was my friend's Shu Yen's birthday. We( the whole class) plan a surprise for her. It's nothing big but at least there was cake! haha. The cake was somehow obscene. Looked like there's one long sausage there. Well the Chef must be running outta ideas to design the cake already. Haha . But we all had a good laugh. Oh Miss Sheila, my English teacher, ate a piece. Not to mention the sweetness she shared with Mr Ravi, my Lodging sir. =D
Today, Ke Yi brought strawberries to class. Yummy. My favourite! Hehe. So I ate most cos nobody wants d. =P
Her Ahem, aka Soon Kit, brought chocolate to class. See the lovely combination of Chocolate and Strawberries? Haha. Everyone sure gain weight. Not to miss the lovely Miss Sheila sharing her piece with Mr Ravi =P
Miss Sumitha, my study skills teacher ate a piece of chocs too =)
Last saturday was fun. Class had a break with the cupcakes Shu Yen brought. yummy again. HAHA. The less fun bit was the hot-cond we had to suffer.. for around 20 minutes only. Luckily.. That make-up class la. haha. Ended the class with photo taking and they all went to have Hokkien Mee in Balik Pulau. Cyn's house there. Haha. I did not went cos have to eat with Noel and my brother. We had Sushi King and tomyam. Yummy! I ate a lot these days. Gained weight already. =/

1 comment:

Candice Hannah Marcelle said...

hey things seem like theyve looking good for you :)
x

http://perthfashionista.blogspot.com