Friday, November 28, 2008

half of me is really happy.. but partly, ******
sigh.. so conclusion? mixed up.. i don't hope my next 50 years to come eh life will be like this. i really don't hope.
well.. basically.. *breathes in* i am stupid. i don't know why but, i am stupid. i feel stupid seriously.. ah well.. it is just a feeling.. but who cares right.. um, well, i don't know.. for now, i just want to work and forget everything.. it's best like this.. i feel left out.. =/
i shouldn't be like this. be strong! God will always stay with me right? =)
hope so... i must be tough always.. nobody will help me if I'm in trouble.. so must be real tough i tell myself.. everything, inside. safe and sound. voila! locked air-tight.

oh phing, don't be too hard on yourself.. cheer up k? i know its hard but, try to look on the bright side.. nobody can ever help u if u like this k? =]
love u ppl..





nobody loves me =/