Monday, May 19, 2008

invisible

went for the wesak day progression just now.. i wasn't tired this year.. don't know why.. tonight i don't want to talk about peer.. so....... i know it's lame but i cried on wesak day.. =.='
never mind.. don't know why my tears automatically roll down my cheeks when i saw someone with someone.. lol.. i am talking nonsense again.. never mind. and i felt so invisible.. i feel like i am a little kid.. a sudden thought of myself not suit that special someone.. this is a terrible feeling.. ugh! why am i feeling like this? i hate myself seriously.. why am i being so sensitive? paranoid? emotional? bla bla bla~ and pei ying said i am not holy.. which is kinda true.. i was thinking of this question the whole time.. and my stupid brain go think that is it that someone is shy to introduce me to that someone's friends? something like that.. am i not good enough? what should i do? no wonder 360 degrees of my life is so dull.. frankly, a warm hug or a smile from a special someone can colour my dullest night. <3

i hate being too jealous sometimes..
trying hard to change.. give me some time.
...teardrops...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To my darling June...
Don't think so bad about yourself aight? You're good enough for someone though it may not be for everyone. Neither letting the bad thoughts to say that you're bad, not good enough,feels jealous. But instead learning to let go is the key. Yes it's always easier said than done. Rmbr how long it took me to let it all go?

Neway if you need anything at all, mail me if you want to. I love you like a sis though we may not be as close as other friends do, but to me you're still my litte lovable huggable sis *Hugs*

Take care aite?

june said...

thanks o che che.. ^^
are u sure i am good enough?? i hope so.. i know someday miracle will come.. i dont wanna let go.. i wanna hold onto it tight. =]
support me kays? muacks!
yea it took u long enough.. so how's ur life o? so long dint chat with u!
miss chatting with u! =( come online soon k? hugs---