Sunday, May 25, 2008

thanks you guys!

24th of May 2008 has been one of the best day of my life~! thanks to mua beloved friends... x]]
*lotsa hugss and kisses*
they threw me a surprise advance birthday party! =D
aren't they the sweetest thing?? ^^ haha~ i can't help praising these people.. =p
oh oh Ze Yin and Mei Yen took some pictures.. =] will ask them to send them to me soon so i can post them up for everyone to see.. =]
so who are the angels that attended??
obviously myself (perasan-ing) =p and then my friends ; Carmen, I-Lyn, Mei Yen, Ze Yin, Pei Ying, Jing Min and Tze Ni! wait! plus the adorable Ah Kai.. hehe.. =p
okay, it started with Pei Ying and I go to Ze Yin's house.. Carmen and I-lyn was there.. I-lyn was the earliest.. ^^ then, we started cooking.. the spaghetti was cooked already earlier.. so we cook the sauce.. i was cutting the onion and garlic.. hehe.. then Jing came.. after that was Tze Ni.. she came after tuition.. then Mei Yen came after her guitar lesson.. hehe.. then we started to eat spaghetti and drink mushroom soup.. while eating, we watched 'Seed Of Chucky' .. hehe.. everyone was so scared.. except for Jing and I-Lyn obviously.. they were like, off the lights! haha.. and Mei Yen screams her head off thanks to me scaring her.. lalala~ =p
and then here's the fun bit, I-Lyn asked me to go and see something in Ze Yin's room.. she on the computer.. and then i wanted to transfer in some songs into my phone.. so i went in.. so we waited for the com to on.. and then somebody came in and say, come watch the second cd of seed and chucky! then i said, I-Lyn wants to show me something lar.. then she said, nvm lar later only show u.. so i went outside.. it was so dark.. O_O i was like, why off the light man.. then everyone shouted happy birthday and sang the birthday song.. and yeah.. hehe.. it was so touching.. ^^ then cut the cake, eat the cake and take pictures.. hehehe.. then one by one went off.. starting with Carmen, Mei Yen, Tze Ni, Jing, I-Lyn, Pei Ying and myself sleep over in Ze Yin's house.. hehe.. it was fun.. and to Cynthia, Guat Phing, Wei Yen and Kim Mei, it's okay ler u guys can't come..Cyn is cos of her aunty.. Guat Phing is her mom don't let.. Wei Yen is in KL for debate, and Kim Mei couldn't turn up.. there's still another time right? =] our everlasting friendship will lead us to more and more parties and etc etc.. and shopping! xD and skating! =p tomorrow.. hehehe.. my mom is gonna kill me le i go out so many times.. nvm la.. hehe.. and i am not sure of tomorrow.. =p
and lastly, thank u all so much! love u all so much! and also, thanks to Ze Yin's mom! she gave me angpao.. so paiseh.. >.<>

p/s : i was too touched til i forgotten to smash u people eh pretty pretty face with CAKES.. xD


4 comments:

Ze Yin said...

Eh good la you forgotten to smash our faces with cake. xD later my mum kill you only you know. haha

june said...

haha.. i would ok.. then only help her clean up her house ma! hehehe~ wei paiseh la to your mom.. go her house de sumore give me angpao.. tsk tsk..

Anonymous said...

xD
yea. luckily u 4gotten.
PHEW!
-jing-

june said...

hah! there's always a next time! =p