Tuesday, April 1, 2008

april fool!

yeah.. today is april fool.. not so fun also eh this year's april fool.. i didnt fool anyone i think.. see i am sooo angelic? =p
in school, yeogeash did something to mr.lee and he almost gave her a 9 dimerits! just a very small incident nia.. okay, here goes;
yeogeash: sir, your shoelace is untied la sir.
sir: *looked down*
yeogeash: april fool!
sir: i wasn't looking at my shoe, i was looking at the floor. =.='

so stupid right? haha.. and and.. we all thought yeogeash gave him the envelope! that one maybe la.. 9 dimerits only make sense.. hehe..

this sunday went to 'cheng beng'.. the weather is so 'cold' man.. i wonder why people wanna follow the crowd all go at the same time till traffic jam.. and its not fun at all.. =( but what to do.. its good.. haha.. my uncle gave me angpao somemore k.. so its good.. =p

i want to talk about this. though its real sensitive.. but oh well..
see, some people just don't get it u see.. they just think that whatever they're doing is right. well, different people have different points of view.. that i agree.. but sometimes, they would just judge things without even knowing the root to it. and sometimes people have a different point of view of 'backstabbing' too.. to me, its just, talking behind some one else's back without their knowledge and gang up with those whom hate them and fucking shooting that particular person with god knows what kinda usage of words used. sometimes people saying things behind some one else's back but it isnt call backstabbing.. well.. to me only maybe.. its like, maybe yeah saying bad things but its not practically didn't care for that person's feeling k.. its like, agreeing with someone else's that its a negative attitude for one to do so.. so people would just want that him/her to understand it and make it as a life lesson.. learn from it than just whooping around thinking negatively; he/she backstabbed me! oh i freaking hate that bitch! he/she is effin two-faced. something like that.. maybe this thing is sensitive thats why nobody is willing to speak out the truth. to that person they're talking about. it's not that easy k.. it might hurt one's feeling and this can leads to arguements.. like what i said earlier in my earlier post if u ever read. hmm~ worse still, arguements are still ok.. what if fights? and and here goes the 'i don't need a friend like u anymore!' that sort of thing.. yeah.. why am i saying this?? it's because i admit i might be a bad person doing it.. i admit.. so what?? like what the hell?? who doesn't? don't freakin' act as innocent and angelic as u are and then not thinking of how would other's feel when U say about that particular person?? come on.. feelings do tell.. if u don't like this feeling, then stop doing it to others. thats what i gotta say.. hope that its not too harsh nor offensive.. this doesn't mean i am hating those who do this to me.. i never hate these people.. its because, we're all humans.. we can't help feeling this way right?? so think about it. and i am saying because i care.. if not, why would i waste my time even bother talking about it?? caring for it?? i rather use my time go and do something else right?? like chit chatting..gossipping.. etc etc.. thats all i can say ler.. if u people still don't get it then u can come to me personally.. i won't offend u seriously.. someone has to do it somehow.. or as i say, it will lead to arguements, etc... and by that time, its too late.. but its never to late to be sorry.. anyways, i dont seems to bother so much now.. i am also used to it already.. i wonder why some people just like to act in front of other people just because u want to get attention; or or make that someone likes u.. its so damn unnatural.. but if thats the way u are then i cant shut up.. but its not.. people do change i know.. i guess i just need to get used to it and accept it as a part of life! =]

today has been kinda bad.. and i salute myself for it.. haha! first time didn't message 'him' the whole day.. its really hard though but i want to see if he would even think to message me? its weird huh how things come and go sometimes.. when u have it, u don't care to say hi. but when u lose it.. its hard to say goodbye.. thats life.. haha.. so many principles in life man.. i am learning.. u are learning.. everyone is learning.. so its ok for us to make mistakes sometimes.. we just ought to learn from it.. and i am willing to forgive anyone now.. haha.. cause it seems like nothing to me ler.. unless u really do something that i cannot obviously forgive.. then its biggie.. =p
18th of april faster come! =] <3>
Mariah Carey-I Still Believe
You look in my eyes
And I get emotional inside
I know it's crazy
But you still can touch my heart
And after all this time
You'd think that I
Wouldn't feel the same
But time melts into nothing
And nothing's changed

CHORUS:
I still believe
Someday you and me
Will find ourselves in love again
I have a dream
Someday you and me
Will find ourselves in love again

Each day of my life
I'm filled with all the joy I could find
You know that I
I'm not the desperate type
If theres one spark of hope
Left in my grasp
I'll be holding it with both hands
It's worth the risk of burning
To have a second chance

No, no, no, no, no, no
I need you baby
I still believe that we can be together
If we believe that true love never has to end
Then we must know that we will love again

CHORUS (x2)
I still believe
Someday you and me
Will find ourselves in love again
I had a dream
Someday you and me
Will find ourselves in love again

and by the way ze, although i like emo rated songs, i am not as emo as u are! =p

4 comments:

Ze Yin said...

=.= apa emo?? cehhh, i am not k. mood swings only emo nia =p

june said...

same same la.. u memang emo de..=p

babymaine said...

chabo. just tell me if u really don't like my attitude. dont backstab.

june said...

i did not. if u feel i did then sorry la. k? i got nothing more to say.. u should know better your own attitude.
everyone has their weakness. i don't hate you for who you are. you are still one of my best friends.. don't worry. act normal from now on.