Friday, April 11, 2008

[joy+excitement+hyperness]+ur words=souless

haha..i know it doesn't makes sense! =] i am going crazy.. yeahh.. i admit.. nevermind.. i really dont care about anything anymore.. i've had it with my life.. seriously.. some people are like 'uhhh' and still.. haihss... i know my post does not makes sense.. nevermind.. =.='
i guess i will stop blogging for a period of time already. i mean, what's the point?? like it helps.. maybe for some of us.. but not all.. so back to my old lifestyle! everything keeps quiet and wah lah!~ nothing happened.. even better.. i tell out also didnt change anything in my life.. so no need la.. =] tragedies and drama and chaos and God knows what else is coming up for me.. i guess this month's horoscope is really true.. it says that i better prepared myself to face more and more stress that will somehow lead to depression.. nothing can stop it from coming.. so.. oh well.. guess thats all.. see ya'

No comments: