Tuesday, April 8, 2008

hmm, yesterday i went to my new add maths tuition.. the sir is a really awesome teacher! i am glad i have such an awesome teacher.. =]
one thing i hate about the tuition is......yeah, the girls from ***.. they're like super 'quiet'.. like they're outing or something.. =.='' terrible man.. but overall i guess it's ok.. =]
today i-lyn and guat phing gave me a necklace.. they bought it for me from malacca..or KL.. i dunno..haha! but still, how thoughtful of them.. oh yea and ze yin bought me something too! nice.. and it's green..=p thank u so muchie! go on a trip and still think of me and got me something.. *sniff sniff* xD now i am exaggerating.. =p
today i made a list of memorable things.. i scared that i can't remember them.. so i did.. =]] and i missed out some i reckon.. sure of it.. bad memories.. sigh~ must eat 'ginkgo' already.. xD
i want to buy a book and record everything inside! and put in some pictures too.. will do it when i got go out lar.. hehe.. i wish i had a camera.. on my own.. =( so that i can take all the memorable places.. and great people i've met throughout my whole life.. and keeping it.. hmm.. soon... hehe..i hope.. =]] and i think i must get a cdr-w and keep all my pictures inside.. or else later if my computer is taken to reformat, i am gonna break down and cry.. seriously... his computer already had it.. ze yin's also.. but luckily some of it she burnt them into 2cds earlier.. =]]
hmm~ i guess that's all for now.. relationships between my friends and i are ok in the mean time.. i hope and pray that we will remain and perhaps gets better! =]
mine and his is.....i dunno about it myself... ><> <3

No comments: