Tuesday, December 15, 2009

feeling: sick
surrounding: funny


hello everyone! hehe...finally....i remember my password.. i know its stupid right to forget? well.. thats me! currently.. as ya'll know..just finish SPM. yes! happy. actually not very happy la. cos i didn't really study.
felt bad really... hehe.. anyway.. to sum up, i am working now.. but blogging at the same time.. =p
seriously, quite stress these days.. til my face eh dont know what came up de.. haih..

family all good..healthy.. one just passed away not long ago.. during spm actually.. then my dear is in kl now.. then friends.. hmm lets see.. Lyn is in kl.. then eunice's birthday today.. we went out to celebrate.. with Guat Phing! fun. although i had to go off early. met ben and ariel and gwen(ben's cousin sister). then off to work de.. hehe.. cynthia le cannot go starwalk.. sad.. me and phing walk alone......got see some ppl there too.. hehe.. pei ying walk with her cousins.. we walked with CT awhile.. boy, was she fast.. =.=' fun! except the fact that feet-ache problem.. hehe.. then after starwalk went to gurney.. fun too! hehe.. i heard jing working in Tao.. maybe i should go there one day to eat and bully her. hehe.. oh yeah, did i mention i am now working in tesco? hmm.. spot me! =p gotta go de.. someone looking at my blog now..=.= tata!

No comments: