Wednesday, December 16, 2009

sunny
boring

another working day... yawn.. sien la.. hmm~ forgotten to say about pesta day.. hehe... i ride the 'challenger' ride.. =.=' almost throw up.. haha.. met Ari and her family there.. asam bui healed me. haha. ah phing ask me drink eh.. then later on went back to sleep at Lyn's house.. Cynthia scared nia...... after watching Zombieland... me and Lyn couldn't stop laughing.. haha. then later we cook maggi mee and eat.. its like we always do that when sleepover at Lyn's house.. xD then they din't liked my soup =( sad betul.. i kena drink them all by myself.. actually they gt drink abit also lar. then the next morning we went to SPCA with Tze Ni! fun lar get to play with the animals there.. its like for a minute U're not so stress... hmm.. then we had chicken rice.. with Tze Ni's mom.. her mom paid.. paiseh betul.. then we waited for bus to Prangin mall.. walk awhile.. Lyn bought computer games.. Sim's 3 i think.. then bought Ari's present.. then went to the bus ticket booth area with Cyn to wait for her uncle.. then me and Lyn went to wait for bus.. met Euodia there.. did i spell her name correctlY? hehe.. special name.. then we went to gurney.. but the bus stopped at midlands for awhile lor.. but guess what?
we stopped at Lyn's aunt's house then we both fell asleep on the couch for 1/2 an hour.. haha.. jeremy watched cartoon.. we were watching with him earlier.. but we both slept in front of the tv. =p then her cousin came which happens to be jeremy's mom; fetched us to gurney cos she wanted to be in mph with jeremy to buy books. he finally saw a book that the 3 of us liked. haha. it is entitled 'Freaky Facts'. then later on i bought it for my brother.. cos its really nice.. =p
then later we waited for bus again.. i felt like my throat is burning and and we had to wait under the hot sun.. that time was about 6 pm ler.. then i thought oh no, fever! die die.... the night b4 i some more told i-lyn and cyn that u both eh immune system so poor ar get flu so easily. and see la now i pulak fever de.. and we had to walk up the hills...the hills that pei ying said the person siao wan if they were to walk all the way up. =( so yeah we siao. haha. then I-Lyn mommy fed me panadol and off the fan. yes. want me to sweat.. and she's so sweeeeeeeeeeeet....made her own 'kool-fever' for me.. hehe.. muacks! then i had to kuai kuai go to bed with the fan off. she some more dint whine when its hot.. i felt so touch.. *tears rolling* haha! then we bathe and went to ananda bahwan to eat.. Ari's birthday celebration is there.. hehe.. we bought her earrings.. she loves it. =)
me and Lyn went off at 9 smtg.. went home... no keys! kek ki nia.. =.=' then went around the island like that.. finally find my grandparents in Copra.. aiya i feel my story very boring ler
gonna say more later....

Q: what will you do to repay your friends' good deeds? ppl who read must answerr!

No comments: