Sunday, December 27, 2009

rude people can be really RUDE! haha. yea la abo den? rude what. happy eh mood being spoilt by some rude people.. I don't except him/her to be that rude. walao~ don't like people who's ignoring others when being introduced. hmm~ today BL sent a promoter here. I don't really know his name. haha~ did not asked. anyway my supervisor came with his secretary to our booth and checked us out. I like my supervisor. He's cool and funny. Unlike my previous job, the supervisor isn't really THAT nice. haha. that rude person some more make people eh booth dirty. know how to eat don't know how to throw =.='

so fast and it's already sunday! tomorrow a new beginning of the week. and Guat Phing. to my poor Yu Yi, lost her phone =/
God bless her and grant her with a new one. =)
and moving on, Yu Yi have u changed your blog's font yet? or else i won't read. haha. lazy to select all. hmmm~ feeling kinda hungry now after being moody. see ya

2 comments:

Yin Ern said...

relax, chill, chill. no need angry bcz of the promoter wan...

june said...

even worse. not a promoter. ex wan. sheesh