Wednesday, March 19, 2008

dentist~ argh!

well well.. hmmm~ today is such a painful day for me.. xD
went to dentist appointment le.. tighten my braces today.. it was awfully painful.. ergh~
some more my teeth grows! xD wisdom tooth people says.. oh well.. guess i'm old de.. hehehe..
and after that i went back home.. straight away go to sleep to endure the pain.. while i was asleep, KH missed call me pulak..=.=' then i woke up.. it was 6.53pm already! and i have tuition at 7pm! hmm! then was rushing like hell.. xD then i was so late and when i reached time sir was like.. ha.. late de.. hehe.. xp
and yea, at school today.. nothing much happened.. i-lyn's dad birthday today.. so she made him a planner.. and have lots of pictures.. it was pretty nice.. she so free la.. hehe.. if my dad's birthday i wont go make such things de lo.. as if la he will appreciate.. hmm.. and after dentist appointment, my mom fetch me back.. couldn't eat.. so go home lo.. on the way home, pass alot of place.. reminds me of him.. pass the church he used to go to.. he told me before beside ymca there.. hehe.. dunno correct anot.. and etc.. i missed him so much.. more and more each day perhaps.. 6 more days to go~ hmmm~ so fast eh? so fast yet so slow.. so near yet so far.. distance doesn't exist in love anyway.. oh god.. what can i do?? to make him understand?? i want to let him know.. how sorry i was.. how much i want us to have a chance.. i guess he knew.. just that now is not the time yet.. but i will be patient.. as love is kind and patient.. x]

i'll give my all, tonight..
to have one kiss with u..
i'd risk my life..
to feel.. your body next to mine..
cause i cant go on..
living in the memory of our song
i'd give my all
for your love tonight.....

baby can you feel me
imagining i'm looking in your eyes
i can see you clearly
vividly emblazoned in my mind
and yet you're so far
like a distant star
i'm wishing on tonight...

-i miss u <3>

No comments: