Sunday, March 23, 2008

flag day + bee stung day. ==

yesterday was so unlucky man.. i went to flag day and got stung by a bee.. sigh~ then around nine o'clock, we were tired and decided to sit beside gurney plaza.. hehe.. so early.. thats why the stalls not yet open.. but theres a group of aunties and uncles dancing! yeah. dancing.. lol.. they were awesome i tell you. they can actually remember every single step in just a few tries.. hehe.. cool huh? and they're doing 'line dancing'.. =] we all were so amazed by them so we stood up and dance with them too! haha! keng ler.. but then luckily not much people were there le.. =p or else paiseh ka beh si.. cause dunno how the step is.. hehe.. then around 9.30am they finished de.. then they walked towards out direction and donated some money to our tins! hahaha! so kind la.. then they say that we are VERY patient to sit and wait for their dance to finish. guess what? we didn't wait for them k.. we're just tired so we sat there.. and they were like, 'oh really?? so this is a bonus for u girls la is it?' haha! and we said, yeah! xD
so fun la.. then theres this uncle came and chat with us.. he is so friendly.. and we chatted for half an hour.. =p
around ten gurney plaza finally open the door.. =p
so we went in to find food! xD we were all so hungry k.. so we walked around wandering.. dunno what to eat yet.. hehe.. so we all decided to go up to chopper board since not all shops are opened yet. before getting up to the 4th floor, we all went to pdi for awhile.. it was my idea again.. =p
then went to eat.. hehe.. i ordered gong poh chicken rice and forgotten my teeth cannot chew.. ==' so of course la.. i finished the slowest.. haha.. jing, cyn and phing ate ice-cream and black pepper chicken rice.. pei ying didn't eat.. so i force her to share with me.. haha! pei ying u are way thinner than me! remember the nurse said u're UNDER weight?? xD (so eat more!)
let me see.. then we all wanna buy the same rubber band for our hair.. so we went to maggie T. and yeah end up didn't buy.. cause of me also.. =( then went to bella.. my idea again.. and saw his sister! she is so pretty! serious. =] she saw that i was peeping at her i think.. dunno la.. then we went down.. look around.. and pei ying went back de.. so left me, phing, cyn and jing lo.. walk walk then me and jing went back de.. go to HQ and give back the tin.. then later she went back.. leave me there alone.. then phing and cyn came pulak.. ken min fetch them to HQ from gurney.. so ma follow his car lo.. he fetched me to tuition.. then at night was suppose to go to Ignite.. due to some reasons, i didn't go.. so ma stay in my gramma's house lo.. then suddenly had high fever! felt so uncomfortable and weak.. how i wish he was by my side that time.. nevermind ler.. at least he showed he care.. and that very same day, he called me by my name TWICE. yeah, twice.. i felt so sad.. i dunno why.. but i do! first time was when i called him sobbing.. but kept quiet.. silently sobbing.. then later on is through message.. wonder what is wrong with me.. hmmm~ well.. forget it anyway.. went to the doctor.. after my gramma consoled my mom to bring me.. or else she said aiya no need la.. what kind of mother is this la? then went to check.. doctor says its kinda serious ler.. bee stung k.. 101 degrees he said.. my fever.. i think.. hmmm~ then finger swollen till now.. then gotta eat 4 medicine! eww~ haihs.. then put some sort of cream on my finger.. then went to bed.. hmmm~ still couldn't sleep after eating the medicine.. wonder why.. oh well.. i guess thats all for today.. 2days to go.. hmmm~ night night people! have a sweet dream..

-people says that loving someone is more suffering than being loved by someone [but i feel that vice versa is always the best..praying hard..<3-

No comments: