Tuesday, January 5, 2010

ahh. alone at the booth. just now so pek chek kay.. running here and there. sheesh. at last now can sit and relax a bit already. hmm~ still thinking of my plans after results. whose advice should i follow? i don't know really. first i told my mom.. i already made up my mind I'm going for culinary arts. she kept quiet. then asked me if I have other interest in? then fine. I said that there's some other choices actually. so I listed down every single course for her.

~gynaecology
~culinary arts
~hospitality and tourism
~mass communication

there. she said gynae is the best choice. that made me REconsider. sigh~ so, I need to rethink.
I don't like making decisions really. especially something that pressures me a lot. so yeah.. have to think and think again.

yay! took salary de. although not much. but I really happy in the sense that my hardwork paid off. hmm~ but that will mean that no more allowance and also need to buy new year's clothes with my own money.. ahhh~ quite fun.

then there's this trip to Langkawi this Friday I am suppose to go.. due to work, mom disagree. =/
it's been a long time since I travelled. I really LOVE travelling.. maybe after Chinese New Year already I guess. anywhere will do. at least from Penang awhile. doesnt mean I dislike Penang.. I love Penang. its the best here =)
sigh~ still headache.. too many opinions I guess. like my grandpa always say.. "too many cook spoils the soup" haha. but two head is better than one right? =.=' nvm.

sometimes it's hard to show how u feel appreciate.
although what u're doing meant no harm.
=)
omg this is really a good experience. just had a customer that is deaf and mute came to my booth and asked me about P1. I'm really glad I helped them well and they could understand me. we communicate through writing. =)
they get special rate for P1's services. that's good. we should help those unfortunate people. I felt good and proud of myself for a minute. =)
this is the first time for me. so, YAY! =)

No comments: