Tuesday, January 5, 2010

starting off my day with diarrhoe-ing. my God. hate em! yesterday night 3a.m only sleep =/
I know.. couldn't sleep and watched my show. haha.
then 6 smtg woke up to the toilet. Gah! then slept back. then woke up to toilet again.
sigh~ Ah Keat is laughing beside me now. bad colleague. laugh at a poor girl.

anyways..i dreamt of some stupid dream last night..
it was beyond my expectations.. I never thought I will dream about that!
yeesh.
some guesses. it was right though. I dreamt that I became friends with that rude person.
very stupid dream I tell u! some more good friends to the extend. =.='
I DON'T want to hate people anymore. dreams haunting me even during when I'm resting. like the saying goes, 'make friends, not foe'. well, give it a second thought and it is proven right. haha.
gosh my tummy. killing me =.='
should have off today......God bless me.get thru the day....

I might just go back earlier later.. craving to watch Avatar =/
ahhh~ I miss out the part that this morning, I-Lyn called. haha. and she asked me if I ready to go already? I was so blurr and thought that we had an outing?then I stunned for a while.. then she said, oh u're June ar? haha. it was funny though. somehow I had a bad feeling about it. then I didn't wanna go think further so I just ignore it and woke up. I hate thinking about it again and again. I've had enough things to think about. and yeah, I get more and more moody these days. sorry dear if I let go my temper on you =/



there was once upon a time
when we look at each other and smiled.
to reminise those good past
I'll have to let go of the bad ones.
****************************************************

No comments: