Friday, January 29, 2010

Today is like any other ordinary days. Gloomy all the while. Don't know why. My colleagues cannot tahan me going around correcting their grammar;etc. Haha. I know. I ain't so smart also wanna correct people gok =.=' haha. Anyways. I did it because I know they won't mind and I was just trying to help. Not to show off. Really. Don't get me wrong kay. =P

People like my tattoo. Especially the one on the neck. =D creedits to Cyn! She picked the neck. I picked the face. Lyn picked the hand! Haha. Miss the times in Genting already. Great times flies. Fast. Hmm~ tomorrow is the 30th already. Wow. Fast. Time really FLIES. Should I be happy or sad? Don't know. My colleagues are worrying about achieving their quota. Haha. 30 sales per month. Not easy kay. But if there's great bargains then different story le. But now apa pun takda. =(
Good luck la you all =)

Miss my friends really. Miss school. Missing everything. Felt so old already when i left school. Sigh. oh oh Thaipusam is here. Another festive seasons. I always liked festive seasons! Except the jams. But I like jam tarts. =D I know. Lame. =P

Still haven't shop for new year's clothes. =( no time, no money. Pay is coming! syok d. haha. Can spend on clothes and also undang. =0
Talk about undang. Taking it on next wednesday with I-Lyn. Haha. Day off! Cannot rest. Sorry Che. Cannot out with u ade. Gotta go for undang =(
But don't worry. We have tonnes of time! hehe. Owh and Che bought me dresses! haha. So nice la. I gave her shoes and a spaghetti strap blouse. I cannot wear. Too loose. It fits on her perfectly! =) and I bought chocs for her. =D We all love chocs! Agree? =)

Looking forward to next Wed. Really wanna finish it up asap. Cos I know listening to undang can be super boring and long. But luckily i have Lyn with me =)
Wanna finish it fast! =P

And pussycat, if u're reading this..tell me when u're free! If u can give ur timetable that would be awesome! haha. I can find u easily. Might just pop in front of u in Disted! and yeah, talk about Disted, I don't know which path to walk still. Omg. Its already so near.



I wish I know what to do

No comments: